- Authorize the moving of: construction equipment, farm machinery, industrial equipment, device or apparatus.
- Description of Vehicle(s): Commercial motor vehicles and trailers bearing valid Ontario Registration
- Vehicle Specifications:
- Maximum Width: 3.96m
- Maximum Height: 4.26m
- Maximum Weight: In accordance with HTA
- Or a valid MTO or County oversized/overweight permit
- Permit valid from January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
- NORMAL RESTRICTIONS PERIOD OF MARCH AND APRIL
This permit is not valid at any time from one half hour after sunset to one half hour before sunrise, or at any time when, due to insufficient light or unfavorable atmosphere conditions, persons and vehicles on the highway are not clearly discernible at a distance of 150 metres or less.
This permission is given on the understanding that you are fully responsible for any claims for any accident or damage which may arise against the Corporation of the Township of Clearview, due to the various equipment occupying our highway while the move or moves are being made. You must have in force and effect liability insurance in the amount of two (2) million dollars with the Corporation of the Township of Clearview named as co-insured.
This permit does not apply to roads or structures which have been posted for reduced loads.
We would further advise that you are responsible for all the overhead utility lines and that you must obtain clearances from and arrange with the appropriate utility for its’ assistance.
This permit is issued subject to weather conditions permitting the move(s). It will be your responsibility to arrange for police escort if required.