Bylaw Enforcement

The Clearview Township By-Law Enforcement Officer is responsible for enforcing all municipal by-laws as directed by Council.

For more information on Clearview Township By-Laws please visit the By-Laws & Policies page.

Common By-Law Enforcement

Below is information related to the most common By-Law inquiries and complaints that we receive:

  • Dog Licensing
  • Animal Services
  • Property Standards
  • Fencing Concerns
  • Noise Complaints

When to notify the police

You should report any criminal activity directly to the Ontario Provincial Police, such as:

  • Vandalism
  • Trespassing
  • Domestic Disputes
  • Loitering

Reporting a By-law Issue

To file a formal complaint with the By-Law Enforcement Officer, please use one of the following methods: