From this page you can view your Clearview Township property tax and utility accounts, see you recent transactions and pay your bills.
PLEASE NOTE: The account webpage below is not compatible with the Internet Explorer web browser. To access your account you'll need to use an alternate browser such as Google Chrome.
View Your Accounts
On this website, you can view your Clearview Township accounts and transactions.
- To register you account you will need your most recent water/sewer or tax bill and a PIN found on your bill.
Pay Your Bills Online
On this website, you can pay your property tax bill, water bill and sewer bill.
- Please refer to your most recent bill for the account balance.
- We accept VISA or MasterCard.
- A service fee is applied by the service provider, Paymentus Corporation.
- If you are making a payment after the bill due date, your payment will be subject to a late payment penalty.
- Call 1-844-602-9055 toll free to make a payment over the phone.
Purchase Online Burn Permit
On this website, you can purchase an online burn permit for your Clearview Township property. Please Note: 2020 burn permits, with the exception of large burn permits, will be extended into 2021 until the Administration Centre Reopens.
Help or Questions with Online Services?
If you have questions or you need help using our Online Services please call the Township of Clearview Finance Department at 705-428-6230 ext. 236
Why is there a convenience fee & how much is it?
The convenience fee charge is 1.75% of the total payment for both property taxes and utility payments.
The convenience fee only applies when processing your credit card payment online or over the phone with Clearview Township. The convenience fee is added to help cover the processing fees that the credit card company charges. Therefore, to be fair to all customers, we have to ensure that the users of the credit card service pay for the service.
Please note that there are several low or no-cost means of paying your bill with Clearview Township. These include, pre-authorized payment, equal payment plan, telephone banking, mailing a cheque or placing a payment in our drop box.