Register a Bylaw Complaint

To file a formal complaint with the By-Law Enforcement Officer, please use one of the following methods:


Complaints can be submitted 24/7 through the secure online By-Law Complaint form. 

By-Law Complaint form

Phone or Email

Contact the Senior By-Law Enforcement Officer at 705-428-6230 ext. 241 or by email at

In Person

Complaints can be made in person during regular business hours at the Clearview Township Administration Centre, located at 217 Gideon Street, Stayner.