As of April 3, 2021, at 12:01 AM the province of Ontario will be placed into a 4-week Shutdown in response to the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result, the following changes will be implemented as of Saturday, April 3, 2021:
Clearview Township Administration Centre
- The Township Administration Centre will close to the public, taking appointments for essential services only that cannot be completed virtually. To make an appointment visit www.clearview.ca/staff-directory or call 705.428.6230.
- Staff remain available by email or telephone with contact details available online at www.clearview.ca/staff-directory;
- Property tax, utility bills and burn permits can be accessed and paid online at www.clearview.ca/pay-register-apply/online-payments, by mail or via the Admin Centre drop box. Penalties and interest on overdue tax, water and sewer accounts remain waived.
- 2020 burn permits, with the exception of large burn permits, will continue to be extended into 2021.
- The early bird rates for 2021 Dog Tags have been extended to June 1, 2021.
Building Permits & Inspections
- Building Permits continue to be accepted by email or via the drop box at the Administration Centre. Payments will be by cheque only, received at the Clearview Administration Centre drop box. No in-person payments. For details visit www.clearview.ca/building-planning/building-permits.
- Restricted building inspections are being completed following strict COVID-19 protocols. Occupied space inspections are restricted to Remote Video.
Clearview Public Library
- The Clearview Public Library will not proceed with reopening on Wednesday, April 7th, instead they will continue to offer curbside and virtual services at all branches, for details visit www.clearview.library.on.ca.
Clearview Youth Centre
- The Clearview Youth Centre will close to the public. Virtual programming and the at-home activity kits will continue to be offered, for details visit www.discoverclearview.ca/youth-centre.
Clearview Public Works & Fire Halls
- Will remain closed to the public.
All service delivery announcements will continue to be communicated through the township website, www.clearview.ca and on Twitter, @Clearview_twp. Subscribe to notifications on the Township’s homepage to stay up to date.
For more information, please contact:
Fire Chief & Emergency Management Centre Chair
(705) 428-6230 ext. 402
Director of Finance/Treasurer
(705) 428-6230 ext. 236