If you wish to inquire about the application process, there are several ways to initiate the process. Questions about the process can be directed to the Committee Secretary-Treasurer at email@example.com or click on the following button:
Pre-Consultation Request Form
This request form has been provided to you as a first step in the pre-consultation process, and provides you with the space to outline all the information relating to your development proposal. We ask that you complete this form if you are pursuing development that will require any of the following types of Planning Act applications:
- Minor Variance
Based on the information provided in this form, Planning Staff will provide you with a Pre-Consultation Checklist that will outline those items (plans and studies) that are required to initiate a formal application. Any comments produced by the Planning Department as a result of the information provided in this form are preliminary and are not to be taken as an opinion of Planning Staff or a decision of any kind. Participating in the pre-consultation process does not authorize the initiation of any construction or preparatory work on site, including the clearing of trees or vegetation or any site alteration. Please refer to the Development Application Guideline for complete information on pre-consultation.
Along with this completed form, all submissions must include [a] one (1) hard copy drawings (at least 8½”x11”) and/or [b] a digital (PDF) copy of concept plans.
Plans must show the following (in metric):
- Dimension of property (frontage/area) and delineation of lot lines
- Any new proposed lot line and any dimensions/items requesting to be varied
- Location of existing and proposed buildings/structures
- Setbacks from existing and proposed buildings/structures to adjacent lot lines, wells, septic systems, and other buildings/structures on the property
- Location and setbacks from any features on the property including natural features (stream courses, slopes, wetlands, forests), man-made features (utility lines, railways, easements, roads), and agricultural features (barns, silos, manure storage, paddocks)
- Size and height of existing and proposed buildings/structures