The Committee of Revision is a committee of Council that hears from property owners who make submissions to the Committee regarding any proposed adjustments to proposed Capital Cost Recovery Charges to be collected with respect to an individual property.
The primary responsibilities of the Committee are to:
- Meet within the time frame specified by by-law to consider eligible requests for revision
- To only consider requests received by the Clerk of the Municipality within the time frame as outlined by by-law
- To render decisions to the Property Owner within the specified period of time as outlined by by-law
- Councillor Shawn Davidson
- Councillor Robert Walker
- Councillor Deborah Bronee