Do you have a comment or inquiry you would like to pose to Council for its consideration? In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve had to make some adjustments to the way the community can participate in Council meetings. During the State of Emergency members of the public are invited to communicate directly with Council by completing the form below. All written comments received through this portal, and meeting the criteria below, will be reviewed by Council at its next regularly scheduled meeting.
Please note, once the State of Emergency has been lifted, and meetings of council resume in person, the public is invited to attend the council chambers and pose any questions or comments to council directly.
If you are requesting to make a written or oral submission on a Planning Public Meeting item, please use the Planning Public Meeting Webform.
- All written comments must be received prior to noon the same day as the regularly scheduled council meeting.
- All written comments, including questions shall be directed to the Mayor.
- No written comments shall refer to personnel matters, litigation or potential litigation or planning matters that have already had a public meeting or any item considered confidential.
- Any person providing information and/or comments through public participation will be considered by the Township of Clearview as consent to the individual’s personal information and comments. This information may become part of the public record.
- Requests to make written or oral submissions on Planning Public Meeting Items should be submitted using the Planning Public Meeting Webform.
Personal information collected through this form is pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56, as amended, and will be used to identify registrants wishing to address council, pursuant to section 2.5 and 6.2 of the Township’s Procedural By-Law No.12-19 and may become a public document.
Questions about this collection should be directed to Director, Legislative Services/Municipal Clerk, Township of Clearview, 217 Gideon Street, P.O. Box 200, Stayner ON L0M 1S0. Telephone: 705-428-6230 ext.: 224. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org