Zion Presbyterian Church Cemetery

Also known as: 
Sunnidale Corners Church Cemetery
Status: 
Inactive
History: 

In 1832, the first public building was erected at Sunnidale Corners, a shanty built with logs and roofed with basswood trauves. In 1875 arrangements were made for the building of a church at Sunnidale Corners, to be called “Zion”.

Source: 
Zion Presbyterian Church Centennial Book 1876-1976