Located 40 minutes west of Barrie and less than two hours from the GTA, Clearview Township is a rural community with small-town charm.
From the heights of the Niagara Escarpment to the vast Minesing Wetland, our rolling landscape is a four-season paradise for hikers, cyclists, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Our towns and villages offer world-class dining and shopping, and our small-town hospitality will make you feel at home.
Take a stroll down the main street, through Stayner’s historic commercial district, where you can enjoy a hot coffee, a fresh cinnamon bun, and the friendly atmosphere. Stayner is known for its many parks and waterways, and its well-preserved Edwardian architecture.
Community Culture and Tourism Assistant
705-428-6230 ext. 262
Community Culture and Recreation Coordinator
705-428-6230 ext. 249
- Small Halls Festival- September 28- October 1st, 2017: www.smallhallsfestival.ca
- Stayner Kinsmen Duck Race- May 6th, 2017: www.staynerkinsmen.ca/
- Health & Leisure Showcase- March 25th, 2017: www.clearview.ca
- Creemore Copper Kettle Festival- August 26th, 2017: http://copperkettlefestival.ca/
- Creemore Childrens Festival- August 5th, 2017: http://creemorechildrensfestival.com/
- Gathering of the Classics- August 12th, 2017: http://www.classicaircraft.ca/
- Great Northern Exhibition- September 22-24th, 2017: http://www.greatnorthernex.com/
- Sunnidale Winterama- February 3-5th, 2017: http://www.sunnidalewinterama.com/ or view the events brochure.
49th Duntroon to Stayner 8km road Race at 8am. Started in 1967 in celebration of Canada’s Centennial, the race welcomes walkers, cyclists and runners. It starts at the Duntroon Elementary School, follows County Road 91 and ends at the Stayner Community Centre. Trophies and crests awarded.
Canada Day in Creemore
Station on the Green, 10 Caroline Street East
Come and enjoy our market with over 20 stalls. Local farmers with their fresh produce, local artisans, fresh baking and hot food give you plenty of reason to visit us every week. Enjoy visiting Creemore while you are here. Tour the Creemore Springs Brewery, visit the art gallery, bookshop, toy store, restaurants, cafes and great stores. You’ll be sure of a warm welcome!
Wednesday, 5:30 pm to 8:30pm
Recreation Park Pavilion, 5212 County road 9
A gathering place for the community! Come out and support local farms and producers and stock up on breads; baking; jams; preserves; vegetables and more!
Music, Market and Park it
Thursdays 5pm to 8:30 pm
Station Park Stayner, Huron Street & Hwy 26
Every Thursday night during the Summer at Station Park in Stayner! Enjoy live music, local vendors, artists, kids entertainment and delicious food. While at the market enjoy a display of classic cars and trucks!
1. Angel House B&B
2. Avalon Clearview
3. Bear’s B&B
4. Bellmont House
5. Blacksmith House
Charlie & Lily White
7. Clearview Station B&B
8. Creemore Comforts B&B
14. Mad Maple Country Inn
Creemore and Area Bed and Breakfast Association
Georgian Triangle Tourist Association
Simcoe County Tourism
Bruce Grey Simcoe Tourism