In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we’ve made some adjustments to the way the community can participate in Public Meetings. Members of the public are invited to submit written comments or make an oral statement during the virtual Public Meeting by completing the form below.
Please note, once Council Meetings resume in person, the public is invited to attend the council chambers and pose any questions or comments to council directly.
- All public participation requests must be received prior to noon the Friday before the meeting.
- Any person providing written or oral statements through the public meeting process will be considered by the Township of Clearview as consent to the individual’s personal information and comments. This information may become part of the public record.
- Virtual attendance is encouraged, if you do not have the necessary technology to participate virtually, you may use a telephone and call in.
- If you are providing written comments, they will be reviewed during the meeting.
- If you are making an oral statement during the meeting you will receive further detailed instructions on how to participate virtually.
- On the day of the Public Meeting, we ask that you join the meeting ten (10) minutes before your scheduled time.
- You will have five (5) minutes to address Council with your comments, please be prepared.
- You will be contacted in advance of the meeting to confirm your participation and will be provided with detailed electronic participation instructions.
Personal information collected through this form is pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56, as amended, and will be used to identify registrants wishing to address council, pursuant to section 2.5 and 6.2 of the Township’s Procedural By-Law No.12-19 and may become a public document.
Questions about this collection should be directed to Sasha Helmkay, Municipal Clerk, Township of Clearview, 217 Gideon Street, P.O. Box 200, Stayner ON L0M 1S0. Telephone: 705-428-6230 ext.: 224. Email: email@example.com.