Clearview Township is inviting interested parties to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) proposal for the operations of a Concession Stand at the Creemore Arena & Community Centre. Clearview Township is willing to offer identified concession style space (21’ feet X 8’ feet) in the lobby area of the arena to sell identified canteen items.
CREEMORE ARENA & COMMUNITY CENTRE
220 Collingwood Street
Creemore, Ontario L0M 1G0
The Proposals should include the following information:
1. Background Information
- the names of all principals associated with the proponent in the proposal;
- examples of other developments or concession operations carried out by the proponent;
- financial information about the Proponent.
2. Details of the Proposed Use(s)
- Details of the business operation of the proposed operations for the concession space and/or arrangements for the long-term lease and operation of a concession
- Details of functioning hours that the proponent will operate.
- Identified partners or partnered associations (if any).
- a full explanation of the means by which the operation is to be supported.
4. Benefits to the Community
- the economic and social benefits to Clearview Township and its citizens.
5. Other Information
- any other information which the proponent considers pertinent to its proposal.
Interested parties should respond in writing by:
4:00 p.m. EST, June 24, 2022
CLEARVIEW TOWNSHIP PARKS, CULTURE AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT,
217 GIDEON STREET, STAYNER, ONTARIO L0M 1S0
For enquiries, or to make arrangements to view the space provided at the Creemore Arena and Community Centre, contact the Supervisor of Recreation Facilities: Dan Gowan, at 705-466-3000, or e-mail email@example.com
Any further information that becomes available will be posted on the Township’s website at www.clearview.ca. Interested parties are responsible for checking this web site regularly. Information provided to an interested party/proponent by Clearview Township or acquired by an interested party/proponent by way of further enquiries or through investigation is confidential. Such information shall not be used or disclosed in any way without the prior written authorization of Clearview Township’s representative.
The interested party/proponent shall not make any statement of fact or opinion regarding any aspect of the EOI to the media or any member of the public without the prior written authorization of Clearview Township’s representative. Failure to comply with this provision may result in disqualification or cause for termination of negotiations.
This is only an enquiry as to interest for the purpose of future negotiations for the development and/or the long-term lease and operation of a Concession. Negotiations are at the sole discretion of Clearview Township. Prior to initiating negotiations, a deposit of $1,000 may be required to be paid to Clearview Township as an indication of the proponent's bona fide interest.
Clearview Township may negotiate with parties who have not submitted a proposal in response to this EOI. Clearview Township will not necessarily invite those submitting a proposal to participate in further negotiations. Clearview Township Council approval will be required for any negotiated agreements.
We thank all who submit a proposal and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
General Manager, Parks, Culture & Recreation
The Corporation of Township of Clearview
269 Regina Street,
Stayner, Ontario L0M 1S0
Tel: (705) 428-5013 ext. 21