As Ontario is set to enter Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen on June 30th Clearview Township is preparing to reopen some of its facilities beginning Monday, July 5th.
The following municipal services will be changing in Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen:
Clearview Township Administration Centre
- The Township Administration Centre will reopen to the public on Monday, July 5th three days a week, Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM with a capacity limit of 2 people in the lobby at any one time.
- In accordance with the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 Ontario Regulation 263/20, S. 2.1 (1) staff will continue to work remotely except where necessary. Staff will attend the Admin Centre on a rotating, remote and in-office, schedule to maintain reduced capacities within the building.
- Booking an appointment to ensure that the appropriate staff members are available to service your needs is strongly encouraged. To book an appointment visit www.clearview.ca/staff-directory or call 705-428-6230. If calling in, please leave a phone message and your call will be returned.
- Masks are required to enter the facility and walk-ins will be screened before entering and asked to provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Safety protocols, including enhanced cleaning, physical distancing, sanitization, and traffic flow measures remain in place.
- Services will continue to be offered online, over the phone and through the drop box at the front doors.
Clearview Public Library
- All branches of the Clearview Public Library will reopen to the public on Wednesday, July 7th with capacity limits and safety protocols in place. Masks and self-screening are required to enter.
- Normal hours of operation will resume, with hours at the Stayner and Creemore Branches being extended to 9:00 pm Wednesday to Friday, and a lunchtime closure Fridays between 1:00 and 2:00 pm at the Creemore Branch.
- Library visits remain limited to one hour per day and public computer use to half an hour per day. Printing and faxing will be available with exact change.
- Curbside service will continue to be offered for those who wish to use it. For Library information please visit www.clearview.library.on.ca.
Clearview Youth Centre
- The Clearview Youth Centre will reopen on Tuesday, July 6th two days a week, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM with a capacity limit of 10 youth.
- Face masks and self-screening are required to enter the Center. Safety protocols, including enhanced cleaning, physical distancing, sanitization, and traffic flow measures remain in place.
- For those not comfortable attending the Youth Centre the At-home Activity Kits will continue to be offered.
- For program, schedule and activity kit details please visit www.discoverclearview.ca/youth-centre.
- The extension of 2020 burn permits will end on Monday, July 5th. 2021 burn permits can be purchased online at www.clearview.ca/pay-register-apply/online-payments or at the Administration Centre starting on July 5th.
Residents are reminded that property tax, utility bills and burn permits can be accessed and paid online at www.clearview.ca/pay-register-apply/online-payments. Penalties and interest on overdue tax, water and sewer accounts remain waived until September 1st, 2021.
As we reopen please continue to follow public health regulations and abide by the gathering limits and restrictions outlined in Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen.
All service delivery announcements will continue to be communicated through the township website, www.clearview.ca and on Twitter, @Clearview_twp. Subscribe to notifications on the Township’s homepage to stay up to date.
For more information, please contact:
CAO, Clearview Township
(705) 428-6230 ext. 228
Fire Chief & Emergency Management Centre Chair
(705) 428-6230 ext. 402