As of March 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit will be placed into the Grey-Lockdown zone of the provincial COVID-19 response framework: keeping Ontario safe and open.
As a result, the following changes will be implemented:
Clearview Township Administration Centre
- The Township Administration Centre will close to the public, taking appointments for essential services only that cannot be completed virtually. To make an appointment visit www.clearview.ca/staff-directory or call 705.428.6230.
- Staff remain available by email or telephone with contact details available online at www.clearview.ca/staff-directory;
- Property tax, utility bills and burn permits can be accessed and paid online at www.clearview.ca/pay-register-apply/online-payments, by mail or via the drop box. Penalties and interest on overdue tax, water and sewer accounts remain waived.
- 2020 burn permits, with the exception of large burn permits, will continue to be extended into 2021.
Building Permits & Inspections
- Building Permits continue to be accepted by email or via the drop box at the Administration Centre. Payments will be by cheque only, received at the Clearview Administration Centre drop box. No in person payments.
- At this time restricted building inspections are being completed following strict Covid-19 protocols. Occupied space inspections are restricted to Remote Video. For details visit www.clearview.ca/building-planning/building-permits.
Clearview Public Library
- The Clearview Public Library will continue to offer curbside service at all branches, for details visit www.clearview.library.on.ca.
Stayner Arena & Clearview Youth Centre
- Both facilities will close to the public.
Clearview Public Works & Fire Halls
- Will remain closed to the public.
All service delivery announcements will continue to be communicated through the township website, www.clearview.ca and on Twitter, @Clearview_twp. Subscribe to notifications on the Township’s homepage to stay up to date.
For more information, please contact:
Fire Chief & Emergency Management Centre Chair
(705) 428-6230 ext. 402
Director of Finance/Treasurer
(705) 428-6230 ext. 236