On Monday, January 3rd, 2022, in response to recent health trends the Province of Ontario announced a move to Modified Step Two of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen beginning on January 5, 2022, for a minimum of 21 days (until January 26, 2022).
As a result of the move to modified step two, municipal services have been impacted as follows beginning January 5, 2022:
Clearview Township Administration Centre
- The Township Administration Centre will close, taking appointments for essential services only that cannot be completed virtually. To make an appointment visit www.clearview.ca/staff-directory or call 705.428.6230.
- Staff remain available by email and phone. To adhere to public health measures most staff are working remotely, if calling in, please leave a phone message and your call will be returned. Staff contact information is available at www.clearview.ca/staff-directory.
- Property tax, utility bills and burn permits can be accessed and paid online at www.clearview.ca/pay-register-apply/online-payments, by mail or via the drop box at the Administration Centre. Property tax & Utility bills can also be paid at most financial institutions or through online banking.
Building Permits & Inspections
- Building Permits continue to be accepted by email or via the drop box at the Administration Centre. Payments will be by cheque only, received at the Clearview Administration Centre drop box. No in-person payments.
- Building inspections are being completed while following strict COVID-19 protocols.
Clearview Public Library
- The Clearview Public Library will remain closed, continuing to offer curbside service at all branches, for details visit www.clearview.library.on.ca.
- As indoor recreation facilities, both the Creemore and Stayner arenas will be closed.
- Staff will continue to monitor both the Creemore & Stayner arenas during the closure for an anticipated re-opening on January 26, 2022.
For the safety of our community, we must continue to follow the public health advice of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit, by staying home when unwell, wearing a mask and maintaining physical distance from those outside of your household.
For more information on Step Two of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen read the Ontario Government’s, COVID-19 public health measures and advice.
All service delivery announcements will continue to be communicated through the township website, www.clearview.ca and on Twitter, @Clearview_twp. Subscribe to notifications on the Township’s homepage to stay up to date.
For more information, please contact:
(705) 428-6230 ext. 228
Fire Chief & Emergency Management Centre Chair
(705) 428-6230 ext. 402