INTRODUCTION TO OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
DELIVERED ONLINE FREE
Work at your own pace with one-to-one support from faculty.
Develop skills to work in an office setting
Learn in the comfort and safety of your own home and schedule your learning to
accommodate family and work priorities.
Ramp Up to Office Administration is a FREE online workshop that will help you
gain confidence and skills to work in office administration.
• Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel
• File management and keyboarding
• Letters and meeting materials
• Budgets, sales projections and payroll summaries
• Time management and office trends
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
Contact Sheena Eddington-Mlinaric at 705.445.2961, ext. 2911 or email Sheena.Eddington@GeorgianCollege.ca
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund