Clearview Township is currently seeking a permanent full-time (35 hours per week) Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, the Human Resources Administrative Assistant provides support to the department by assisting with key projects and functions including recruitment activities, department filing, HRIS data entry and reviewing department documentation. The main duties and responsibilities of the position are in the areas of records and process management, recruitment, health and safety and training programs, administrative support, and department functions.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration, or related field, together with one to three (1-3) years of experience in a Human Resources administration role, preferably in a municipal environment.
- Demonstrated and thorough working knowledge of municipal government, Human Resources Management, policies, and procedures.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications and ability to produce professional documents using desktop publishing software.
- Excellent administrative, communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, and public relations skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task, cope with interruptions and work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines, exercise discretion and good judgment particularly when handling highly confidential/sensitive information.
- Possess a high level of initiative and personal integrity.
- Knowledge and understanding database management a definite asset.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the community and out of town as required.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings or weekends to attend special events, functions, or meetings.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
- Valid Class G Driver’s License with dependable personal transportation.
Salary range offered for this position is $45,537 to $55,339 per year plus a competitive benefits package.
Note: The preferred candidate must be willing to provide consent for the Township to conduct a criminal background and vulnerable sector check prior to finalizing an employment offer.
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume and covering letter quoting job # 2022-023 to Human Resources by May 27, 2022, to: firstname.lastname@example.org