794047 County Road 124
Township of Clearview Council has passed Zoning By-law Amendment 2021-031 (By-law 22-55) for the subject lands.
The purpose of the application is to amend the zoning on the subject lands from a ‘Highway Commercial’ (C2) Zone to a ‘Highway Commercial Exception’ (C2-XX) Zone.
The effect of the application is to alter the following provisions of Comprehensive Zoning By-law 06-54:
- Reduce the parking requirement of 31 spaces to 23 spaces;
- Reduce the loading spaces requirement of 2 spaces to 1 space.
- Permit a loading space to encroach a maximum of 7.5 m beyond the front wall of the main building;
- Reduce the drive-thru stacking lane setback requirement at the rear property line from 5 metres to 1.3 metres;
- Reduce the front yard setback from 7.5 metres to 5.7 metres to recognize the location of the existing gas pumps; and
- Reduce the front yard setback from 7.5 metres to 1.5 metres to recognize the location of the existing gas pumps canopy.