Home‎ > ‎Municipal Services‎ > ‎Building‎ > ‎

Additional Resources

Additional Resources

The following links provided are for convenience only and are to be used as resources. Clearview Township neither endorses, approves, nor assumes any responsibility for the content included on these external websites.

 Authority Why you may need to contact them
Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Affordable housing programs in Ontario
County of Simcoe
Installation of an entrance (driveway) on a County road
Removal of trees
Setback information from County roads
Electrical Safety Authority
For any and all electrical works
Ministry of Transportation – Highway Corridor ManagementTo obtain criteria, forms and fee information related to Building Land Use, Entrance and Sign permits on lands bordering Provincial Highways that may be required in addition to Township requirements 
Niagara Escarpment Comission

To determine if property is within the NEC regulated area.

To find information regarding development permits. 
Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority
To determine if property is within a fill regulated area
To find information about grants and programs for land owners
Ontario Building Code To look up Code references

Ontario Building Code Act, 1992
To look up Regulation references
Ontario Land Registry Office - Barrie
To obtain Title information for your property
Ontario Ministry of Agriculture Food and Rural Affairs
Navigate to Constructing a Farm Building in Ontario Factsheet
Ontario One CallCall before you dig! 
Ontario Renovates Possible grants and funding for renovation projects, for eligible applicants  
Ontario Well RecordsTo request well record information or inquire about new wells
Technical Safety Standards Authority Safety of boilers, pressure vessels, elevating devices, etc 
WSIBMandatory Coverage for Contractors