Notice of Board Opening - Sunnidale Winterama Treasurer
Due to the retirement of a long time executive member Sunnidale Winterama requires a Treasurer. Sunnidale Winterama is celebrating 40 years in 2016 and requires a Treasurer to round out the executive committee.
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMITTEE
- To organize a winter carnival the first weekend in February
- To donate surplus funds from the winter carnival to support to local service organizations with capital projects that promote culture and recreation in Clearview.
THE DUTIES OF THE TREASURER INCLUDE
- Attending monthly or bimonthly meetings in the fall, and weekly meetings the month of January. At least one meeting post Winterama is required to wrap the business up.
- As a member of the committee the Treasurer is part of a team that plans and executes the "greatest little show on snow"
- Manages the floats for all activities during Winterama
- Reconciles costs and revenues and prepares reports for the committee
- Prepares annual reports for submission to Clearview Township.
At the call of the Chair
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Pamela Fettes, B.A., CMO, Dipl. M.A.
Director, Legislative Services/Municipal Clerk
Township of Clearview
Phone: 705-428-6230 ext. 224