posted Mar 20, 2016, 7:09 AM by Tim Hendry
updated Mar 20, 2016, 7:09 AM
Clearview Sports Equipment SWAP Sold Items
Thank you for participating in the 1st annual Clearview Sports Equipment SWAP. If your name is included in the following list, congratulations on selling your items! Here’s what to do next:
- Visit the Clearview Administration Centre during the week of March 21st to March 25th, 2016 to claim your money.
- 217 Gideon Street, Stayner
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 until 8:30am-7:00pm
2. Visit the Stayner Community Centre on Monday, March 21st, 2016 until 7:00pm to pick up your unsold items.
*Please remember that the deadline to collect your money is Friday, March 25th, 2016 by 4:30pm. All unclaimed money will be donated to a local community group. In addition, equipment that is not picked up will also be donated.
- Rick Zahorchak (2 items sold)
- David Hearn (2 items sold)
- Gail Gooderham (1 item sold)
- Suzanne Howell (1 item sold)
- Mark Coombes (4 items sold)
- Mike Foster (7 items sold)
- Jason Barr (4 items sold)
- Pam Bodnar (3 items sold)
- Doug Lowe (2 items sold)
- Cindy Chaudet (2 items sold)
- Edward Leonard (8 items sold)
- Sherri Branscombe (4 items sold)
- Gary Floyd (2 items sold)